Amid the coronavirus outbreak and growing containment efforts, small and mid-sized businesses are reeling from the impact of lost traffic and revenue.
Adobe has seen a drastic shift to online channels and is offering impacted businesses with the support and resources they need to navigate these challenging times.
Adobe Magento Commerce Offers
- 3 Months Free of Magento Commerce (Including Its Cloud Infrastructure) & Marketo Engage: This enables brands to begin driving revenue before they start paying for their Magento Commerce, Marketo Engage or Bizible implementations. Now companies have three free months to get up and running, either with an internal team or with a solution partner, with no payments for the first three months of their new Magento Commerce (including the cloud infrastructure), Marketo Engage, or Bizible contract.
- Magento Commerce Launch Package: For merchants looking to get online fast, Adobe Customer Solutions will implement Magento Commerce, including its cloud infrastructure, in 2 weeks. Merchants benefit from all the out-of-the-box features of Magento Commerce hosted in the cloud and can quickly and effectively sell products online. For merchants looking for a more customized experience, Magento Commerce has solution partners ready to help.
- Free AI-Powered Recommendations Engine: Just this week Magento Commerce introduced a new AI-powered recommendations engine. This adds more value to the Magento Commerce offers as the new feature provides “retail-like” shopping experiences.
- Free Magento & Marketo Engage Training: Everyone gets three months free access to all Magento University and Marketo University courses to ensure teams are fully equipped to take their digital operations to the next level.
Additional Adobe Offers to Help Small Businesses During This Time
- Acrobat PDF services: Adobe is expanding free usage of its online Acrobat PDF tools through May 31, up to 10 times per day. Users can easily convert Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and JPG files to PDF in just a few clicks. They can also compress PDFs to reduce their file size in a snap – for easy sending and sharing via link or email.
- Adobe Connect: The company is providing free 90-day access for individuals and businesses to hold meetings, virtual conferences and training sessions from their homes so they can continue to be productive and socially engaged. Now anyone can use Adobe Connect rooms with up to 25 participants for free for up to 90 days if they sign up for a trial license between now and July 1, 2020.
- Adobe Talent: This program gives the creative community access to as many job opportunities as possible through Adobe Talent on Behance. The company is making the service free to all companies and recruiters through May 15, 2020. As always, applying for jobs on Behance is completely free.
- Adobe Portfolio: Online presence is more important than ever, so the company is making Adobe Portfolio free to everyone through May 15, 2020. Users can build their portfolio site today and get free hosting, plus unlimited pages.
Given the urgency of businesses to pivot more toward digital operations, Adobe’s programs are designed to give customers greater access and flexibility as they navigate through these difficult times.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter Today
Stay in touch with the latest business insights for your online business
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime
Connect With Us And Other Small Business Owners
Please head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.