eSeller365.com may include several forms of advertising so that we can provide you with great content at no charge.
They may include:
- Site Sponsorships (Banner Ads) – Sponsorships are generally banner advertisements but may also include placement of sponsor’s logo in our website footer, in our email footer, inclusion in our Solution Spotlight feature, inclusion in our business directory, addition to header graphics on social media services and any other promotional placement that mentions or depicts our sponsors or their logo.
- Affiliate links – Some text links and advertising banners may be part of an affiliate program. When a website user clicks on these links or banners, we may receive a monetary or other value for the lead.
- Guest Posts (Industy Insiders) – Posts authored by individuals affiliated with third-party business entities engaged in ecommerce or related fields are not paid posts. We consider these posts to have valuable insight or opinion for our readers and we invit select industry insiders to share their knowledge with our audience. These posts may include links to the author’s company.
- Guest Posts (Paid Posts) – In rare circumstances we may accept a professional or independant blogger to offer insight or opinion about ecommerce that may include affiliate links or links to brands or services for which they received payment to include in the article. In this case, the post will have a “paid contribution” disclaimer at the bottom. eSeller365.com will have received monetary compensation or a promotional value in exchange for publishing this content.
- Google AdSense – We serve ads from the Google AdServe network on our site.
- Media.Net – We serve ads from the Media.Net advertising network on our site.
eSeller365.com is operated under license by Bafos Media, Inc.