eSeller365.com may include several forms of advertising so that we can provide you with great content at no charge.
They may include:
- Site Sponsorships (Banner Ads) – Sponsorships are mostly banner advertisements but may also include placement of sponsor’s logo in our website footer, in our email footer, inclusion in our Solution Spotlight feature, guest post insertion, inclusion in our business directory, addition to header graphics on social media services and any other promotional placement that mentions or depicts our sponsors or their logo. Businesses may purchase various levels of sponsorships on our site, see more details here.
- Affiliate links – Some text links and advertising banners may be part of an affiliate program. When a website user clicks on these links or banners, we may receive a monetary or other value for the lead.
- Guest Posts – Posts authored by individuals affiliated with third-party business entities engaged in eCommerce or related fields, including other blog owners, should be considered sponsored posts. How to identify these posts: Posts NOT authored by Richard Meldner, Dave Furness, or under the “newswire” author are authored by individuals not affiliated or contracted by eSeller365.com or Bafos Media, Inc. are guest posts. We may have received monetary compensation or a promotional value in exchange for publishing this content.
- The post author is “Contribution” – These posts are sponsored (paid) posts for which we received monetary compensation in exchange for publishing the content on our site. These posts usually include links to the sponsor’s website or may use affiliate links for monetization by the contributor.
- Google AdSense – We serve ads from the Google AdServe network on our site.