Amazon announced today that more Black Friday deals than ever before will be available starting on Thursday, November 25. Customers will be able to shop incredible deals with deep discounts on top products and must-have items, including new gadgets and electronics from Samsung; kid-favorite toys and baby essentials from Mattel and Cybex gb Pockit; must-have home and kitchen items from Instant Pot; seasonal fashion finds, including rag & bone from Shopbop; and beauty favorites from Sunday Riley, OPI, Color Wow, and many more.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
In addition, customers can find thousands of deals from Amazon’s independent selling partners, most of which are small and medium-sized businesses, throughout Amazon’s 48-hour Black Friday event, including deals from women-owned, military family-owned, and Black-owned businesses.
Customers can also shop from Amazon’s biggest selection of gift guides, including newly launched guides and longtime customer-favorites like Stocking Stuffers, Customer’s Most Loved, and Holiday Toy List, along with the Electronics, Fashion, Beauty guides. Newly released gift guides include:
- Oprah’s Favorite Things: Back for the seventh year, Oprah’s Favorite Things list includes a coveted assortment of Oprah’s must-have products, many from people of color and women-owned businesses, including Kiya Tomlin, Clara Sunwoo, and Saysh by Allyson Felix. Customers can visit amazon.com/oprah to shop now and receive 20% off select items in Oprah’s list through December 31.
- Experts’ Gift Picks Gift Guide: For those looking for gifting inspiration, Amazon dropped this star-studded list featuring top picks from A-list celebrities like Jessica Alba, Jojo Siwa, gold medalist Suni Lee and influencer duo Aint Afraid, and media outlets including BuzzFeed and Refinery29, among others. To view these gift guides and more, visit amazon.com/expertsgiftspicks.
- Luxury Stores Gift Guide: Discover special gifts to give and get this season with curated gift guides, featuring new arrivals in Luxury Stores, from Clé de Peau Beauté and RéVive Skincare to La Perla and Missoni. Shop limited edition beauty gift sets and festive looks for dressing up this holiday season, or find the perfect gift for friends and family. To view this gift guide and shop from luxury brands, visit amazon.com/luxurystores.
Amazon Supporting Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
Amazon’s U.S. independent selling partners, most of which are small and medium-sized businesses, selling in Amazon’s store sold more than 3.8 billion products in the 12 months ending August 31, 2021. This Black Friday, customers can continue to support small and save on gifts from small businesses, Amazon Handmade, and Amazon Launchpad, and by visiting amazon.com/supportsmall. Handmade artisans, entrepreneurs, and emerging brand owners can all be found on Amazon—including women-owned, military family-owned, and Black-owned businesses.
Where and When to Shop Black Friday
The Black Friday 48-hour deal event, from November 25 through November 26, while supplies last, is available to shop on amazon.com/blackfriday, on the Amazon shopping app, at Amazon 4-star stores, Amazon Books stores, or by asking “Alexa, what are my deals?” Plus, Prime members get 30-minute early access to select Lightning Deals on Amazon throughout the holiday season, and every day.
Customers can also watch live streams on Black Friday to discover incredible holiday deals the minute they go live, including exciting deals, revealed first via Amazon Live. Shop with celebrities, influencers, and experts who will help customers discover the best deals with product demonstrations, try-on hauls, and a live chat. Viewers will also be able to easily shop the featured products and brands through a carousel that updates in real-time. To watch, visit amazon.com/live or the Amazon Live shopping app on Fire TV.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.