Amazon has adjusted a key deadline for that helps non-Prime members receive order before Christmas. Today, Saturday 16, is the last day a non-Prime member can receive their order with free shipping and be assured timely delivery.
Remember free shipping for non-prime members only applies to order over $25.
The company does caution that this deadline applies to most items and some products are excluded. As always, it is best to double check the actual delivery date shown on the checkout screen.
The company also provided additional deadline for shopping so that customers can plan the final days before December 25 hits.
Holiday Shipping Cheat Sheet
For free shipping before Christmas, visit amazon.com/holidayshipping. The following shipping dates apply*
- NEW! Dec. 16: Free shipping on millions of items fulfilled and shipped by Amazon, free for all customers
- Dec. 18: Last day for standard shipping, free for Prime members
- Dec. 22: Last day for two-day shipping, free for Prime members
- Dec. 23: Last day for one-day shipping, free for Prime members
- Dec. 24: Last day for same-day delivery, free for Prime members (order by 9:30 a.m. local time or earlier)
- Dec. 24: Prime Now offers Prime members free two-hour delivery windows (order by 9:00 p.m. local time or earlier)
- Dec. 24: Whole Foods Market stores and Amazon Books open Christmas Eve (store hours vary by location)
*Please note that not all shipping speeds are available for all products in all regions, and order minimums may apply.