Avalara, a leading tax compliance software service for businesses of all sizes has announced its fifth annual tax industry conference, and it is called Avalara CRUSH Virtual. The conference will take place on May 27th 2021 and will include experts and practitioners at the forefront of the intricate world of tax compliance, commerce, and technology.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
Avalara CRUSH Virtual will also grant opportunities for attendees to participate in interactive learning experiences, exchange ideas, and engage with peers and experts.
If this is something that is of interest to you then for more information or to register interest at no cost for head over to their website here.
More information can be found below from the Avalara announcement of the event.
Global tax compliance: New rules for a new era
The global pandemic rattled governments, businesses, supply chains, and consumers, accelerating change and introducing new habits. Businesses have been forced to refine their strategies, increasingly digitizing their operations in response to consumer purchasing behaviors. Governments are reeling from the economic impact, and likely will use tax as a strategy to recover.
Avalara CRUSH Virtual is an event designed to help businesses understand what to expect and how to navigate change.
“2020 created unimaginable challenges and disruptions for businesses around the world. During this year’s virtual event, we aim to provide attendees with the information and resources needed to help ensure tax compliance doesn’t get in the way of opportunity.”
“As we look forward, we’ll all be preparing for a new era in tax compliance, and this year’s Avalara CRUSH will help attendees navigate the new rules that will define global commerce.”Scott McFarlane, Co-Founder & CEO, Avalara
New for 2021 is an immersive, solution-based activity center — CRUSH City — which allows attendees to self-select experiences to learn how to solve pain points, watch detailed product demos, download reports and guides, and more.
CRUSH City will open three days before the event for registered attendees to explore on their own, with limited activations available. When Avalara CRUSH Virtual officially begins, CRUSH City will fully open to round out the day of thought leadership and experiences.
- Thought leadership: Thought leaders from the fields of compliance, commerce, and business will present keynote sessions covering regulatory change, global commerce, and digital transformation.
- Networking: Connect with industry leaders, policy practitioners, product experts, and peers — people who speak your language and feel your pain.
- CRUSH City: A customizable experiential activity center that will include access to product demonstrations, peer-to-peer roundtables, and a tax expert bar.
- Industry breakouts: Sessions designed to deliver insights and information that specifically affect your industry, as well as your business. Attendees have the ability to self-select breakouts based on their interests; all will be available on demand after the event.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.