Themeforest is a leading destination for online retailers and web developers to purchase high quality templates and themes. The site currently offers templates and themes for over 17 CMS and eCommerce platforms.
Envato, which was launched in 2006, has sold over $490 million in digital assets on Envato Market, Envato Studio, Envato Tuts+ and Envato Elements. Themeforest is part of the Envato Market platform which includes:
- Themeforest – CMS and eCommerce platform templates & themes
- Codecanyon – CMS and eCommerce plug-ins and extensions
- Videohive – Video effects and stock footage
- Audiojungle – Royalte free music and audio tracks
- Graphicriver – Collection of fonts, logos, icons and other graphic elements
- Photodune – Royalty free stock photography
- 3Docean – 3D print models and CG textures
These seven branded digital assets repositories of Envato Market are the premier markeplace for many online retailers and web developers.
ENVATO AUTHORS GAIN ACCESS TO OVER 50,000 BIGCOMMERCE CLIENTS
With this framework, authors will be able to create themes that take advantage of the latest design trends and technologies in eCommerce visuals.
- Smart, fully-responsive and easy-to-customize storefront designs
- Modern site elements that leverage the latest UX best practices
- Design styles to support multiple vertical categories
- Support for small-, medium-, and large-sized catalogs
“Design is a competitive advantage in today’s digital economy, and it’s increasingly important for merchants to have a website that is visually distinct and compelling,” said Russell Klein, senior vice president of corporate development at BigCommerce.
“By partnering closely with ThemeForest, we are giving merchants an easy access point to our platform while also enabling the ThemeForest community to use our industry-leading design framework, Stencil, and join one of the fastest-growing ecosystems in eCommerce.”