BigCommerce Expands TikTok For Business Offering To Merchants In 4 New Countries
BigCommerce announced today it is expanding its recent TikTok For Business offering to support merchants in France, the Netherlands, Italy, and New Zealand. With the TikTok partnership and app, currently available in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., and Australia, BigCommerce merchants will be able to showcase their brand personality to enrich their connections with current customers, reach new shoppers, and drive traffic to their storefronts.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
“TikTok is proving to be an increasingly vital channel for eCommerce and an innovative way to discover new brands,”
“As we continue to make significant strides in international expansion, BigCommerce remains committed to helping merchants of all sizes sell more and reach new audiences wherever they are located. Now, we have made it easier for merchants in these countries to promote their brands to the more than 1 billion1 people who use TikTok every month, and we’re making it simple and affordable for sellers to advertise on the platform.”Shannon Ingrey, Vice President and General Manager APAC, BigCommerce.
Qualified merchants will be able to participate in BigCommerce’s joint advertising incentive program so they can explore TikTok’s suite of advertising solutions with confidence, financial freedom, and flexibility to expand audience reach and drive business growth. Through January 31, 2022, eligible merchants who spend $300 on ads will receive $1,000 in advertising from TikTok and BigCommerce.
BigCommerce x TikTok For Business
The TikTok For Business app is available to merchants via the BigCommerce Channel Manager and equips partners with a new approach to strengthen their omnichannel sales strategies and assist with content, optimization, and other services. The TikTok for Business plugin is simple to set up so merchants can sync their product catalog, unlock advanced Pixel features, and access paid advertising and organic opportunities, such as TikTok Shopping and Collection Ads. Additionally, the integration has been enhanced so merchants can easily set up ads from within the app using the TikTok Advertising module or from the TikTok Ads Manager for even more advanced capabilities.
Additional benefits include:
- Unlocking more revenue through innovation. Merchants can unleash their creative side with TikTok’s tools to design and set campaigns and define the right target audiences. TikTok’s recommendation system does the rest.
- Creating authentic connections with consumers. By tapping into unique engagement solutions and immersive formats such as easy-to-create video ads, merchants can creatively and authentically connect with audiences around the world.
- Maximizing return on ad spend (ROAS) with smart advertising. With TikTok, merchants can create custom audiences based on website visitor events, attach goals to these events and measure campaign performance across conversions, allowing for better informed decision-making based on actual data results.
- Discovering new ways to build and create brand presence. Through TikTok Shopping, merchants can create engaging content to showcase products that directly link to online store checkout pages, making it easy for shoppers to explore and purchase.
“The shopping experience on TikTok is all about discovery – we’ve seen businesses of all sizes use our platform as a creative outlet to engage new audiences, and ultimately drive sales,”
“We’re thrilled to be working with this innovative group of partners and making it easier than ever for their merchants to be discovered by our community.”Melissa Yang, Head of Ecosystem Partnerships, TikTok.
TikTok Shopping is currently a pilot solution available in select countries, and BigCommerce will be expanding the program into additional markets in 2022. To learn more about the new partnership or begin using TikTok For Business, click here.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.