BigCommerce has announced a new partnership with Sage, a leader in accounting, financial, HR and payroll technology, to provide merchants with an end-to-end commerce solution, integrating their online storefronts into their back office.
What you need to know: The integration of BigCommerce with Sage 100 ERP software empowers businesses to modernize their ecommerce presence and launch fully integrated B2C and B2B storefronts to reach new customers, increase operational efficiency and provide real-time updates and visibility for orders, customer information, invoices and more.
BigCommerce is now one of the first enterprise ecommerce platforms to launch in Sage Business Cloud Marketplace for Sage 100 customers looking to sell online.
What it means: Using ROI’s IN-SYNCH® solution to connect with BigCommerce, Sage customers looking to sell online for B2C and B2B can:
- Easily define custom account hierarchies and price lists to show each customer exactly what they need to see.
- Segment customers for pricing, product access, and promotions without maintaining a second site.
- Leverage advanced payment options and capabilities.
- View, track, and pay invoices online with the flexibility to split or consolidate invoices easily.
- Use drag-and-drop functionality, custom product recommendations, and headless commerce APIs to customize merchandising.
- Sell where their customers shop by integrating with top marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, and Google Shopping.
What they said: “BigCommerce is already a popular choice for our Sage 100 customers, and this integration delivers even more benefits for our joint customers,” said Regina Crowshaw, director of ISV strategy, sales, and programs at Sage. “Now businesses have the convenience of a modern open SaaS ecommerce platform connected with significant Sage 100 accounting capabilities empowering them to scale their businesses, increase efficiencies with real-time updates at a lower total cost of ownership, and ultimately provide a better shopping experience for their customers.”
“BigCommerce is proud to be one of the first enterprise-focused ecommerce platforms featured in the Sage 100 marketplace,” said Sachin Wadhawan, vice president of tech partnerships at BigCommerce. “This partnership will deliver huge value for Sage 100 customers looking to streamline their ecommerce operations and improve the buyer experience through a modern commerce platform.”
Where to get more information: To learn more or get the integration for Sage 100, click here
If you liked this article and would like to engage with other small business entrepreneurs selling on marketplaces, join our . You can also find us on , , , and or sign up for our newsletter below.
SIGN UP. BE INSPIRED. GROW YOUR BUSINESS.
We do not sell your information. You can unsubscribe at any time.