BigCommerce Launches ‘Buy with Prime’ App – Enabling Amazon’s Prime Shopping Experience for Its Merchants
BigCommerce in development with Amazon has launched the Buy with Prime app for BigCommerce, becoming the first ecommerce platform to integrate directly into Buy with Prime.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
Why it matters: This new self-service integration enables merchants to easily integrate Buy with Prime on their BigCommerce storefront, with no coding required.
With shopping benefits that millions of Prime members know and trust, including fast, free shipping, Buy with Prime is shown to increase conversion by 25% on average.
This data point measures the average increase in shoppers who placed an order when Buy with Prime was an available purchase option versus when it was not, during the same time period.
Buy with Prime
What it means: The Buy with Prime app for BigCommerce enables fast and easy onboarding, Amazon Display Ads activation and a Buy with Prime button placement for products on any BigCommerce storefront.
Merchants also gain access to Buy with Prime marketing solutions to attract and convert shoppers with the Prime delivery promise.
With the Buy with Prime app for BigCommerce, merchants can:
- Attract and convert shoppers with the Buy with Prime badge. Merchants can display the Buy with Prime badge, Prime logo and delivery promise on all Buy with Prime product listings and provide the Prime shopping experience consumers know and trust on their BigCommerce store.
- Offer shoppers an easy checkout experience. Merchants can allow shoppers to checkout using their Amazon account credentials directly through their BigCommerce stores, which helps reduce cart abandonment with a smooth path to purchase.
- Delight shoppers with fast, free shipping. Merchants can offer fast, free shipping for Buy with Prime products to incentivize repeated shopping.
- Retain shoppers with post-purchase peace of mind. Shoppers can purchase with confidence knowing that Amazon will fulfill their orders and handle free returns on products.
- Easily onboard with no-code and guided flows. Merchants can sign up for and add Buy with Prime to their BigCommerce storefronts — no manual copying and pasting code is required.
- Centralize ecommerce management: Merchants can manage their Buy with Prime product catalogs and view Buy with Prime orders and returns directly within the BigCommerce Control Panel.
- Build direct relationships with shoppers. Merchants will receive shopper order information, including email addresses for customer orders which they can use to provide customer service and build direct relationships with shoppers.
What they’re saying: “With BigCommerce and Amazon’s Buy with Prime, merchants can now reach new high-intent shoppers, drive higher conversions by directly offering the Prime delivery promise on their storefront and remarket to these new shoppers to drive higher customer lifetime value,” said Sharon Gee, vice president of revenue growth and general manager of omnichannel at BigCommerce.
“This integration is the first of its kind and is a game changer for Omnichannel merchant and partner growth.”
“As we continue to scale Buy with Prime to further enable merchant success, we’re excited to integrate with BigCommerce to make the experience more seamless for merchants,” said Russell Baker, director of partnerships, Buy with Prime.
“With this integration, we’re providing merchants with improved onboarding and management features to support their growth, while providing Prime members the shopping benefits they know and love, including fast, free delivery, seamless checkout, and easy returns.”
Where to get more information: The Buy with Prime for BigCommerce app will be available in Q1 2023 to all BigCommerce merchants in the U.S. Click here to learn more about the Buy with Prime app for BigCommerce. Learn more about Buy with Prime here.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.