BigCommerce Partners With Cardstream’s Open Payment Network
Multi-award-winning Cardstream has today announced its partnership with BigCommerce, a leading Open SaaS eCommerce platform for fast-growing and established brands.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
Mobile optimized, BigCommerce integrates with digital wallets such as Apple Pay and Masterpass. BigCommerce has no additional transaction fees and with the Cardstream gateway alongside, enables PCI-compliant eCommerce websites for strong security of customer data.
“Our partnership with Cardstream further illustrates our commitment to providing merchants access to the highest-caliber technologies and service providers available in the industry,”
“Cardstream shares our desire to help merchants sell more and grow faster to maximize success, and we look forward to working together to mutually support customers.”Jim Herbert, GM and Vice President of BigCommerce, EMEA.
Commenting on the launch, Cardstream’s CEO, Adam Sharpe said:
“At our core, we connect commerce through strategic partnerships, continually enhancing our Open®Payment Network. We’re enthusiastic about providing secure and seamless payment options to BigCommerce’s network of more than 60,000 merchants globally, cutting cost and complexity significantly.”Adam Sharpe, CEO, Cardstream.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.