BigCommerce launched a new advertising coupon program with TikTok to offer matching ad credits to qualified merchants on its online commerce platform.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
This will encourage them to explore TikTok’s suite of ad solutions with confidence, financial freedom, and flexibility to expand their audience reach and drive business growth.
Qualified merchants of all sizes based in the US that spend $300 on ads will receive $1,000 in advertising credits from TikTok and BigCommerce.
Ad credits are also available to merchants in the UK, Australia, and Canada when meeting the following ad spend requirements:
- UK: Spend 240 GBP and receive a promotional credit of 800 GBP
- Australia: Spend 360 AUD and receive a promotional credit of 1,200 AUD
- Candada: Spend 360 CAD and receive a promotional credit of 1,200 CAD
“With over 1B monthly users, TikTok is a massive social entertainment platform, and this offers an opportunity for merchants to build their business and brand by surfacing their products where their shoppers already are. By supporting merchants with low-cost, low-risk opportunities to advertise on TikTok, BigCommerce is giving them a powerful incentive to experiment with a leading channel and unleash their creative side to better reach and engage with new and existing customers and drive growth for their businesses.”Sharon Gee, vice president of revenue growth and general manager of omnichannel at BigCommerce
BigCommerce merchants can directly access the TikTok For Business app via the Channel Manager, creating a one-click experience to place the TikTok pixel, sync their catalogs and ultimately begin producing ad campaigns.
Key Benefits of Using TikTok for BigCommerce Merchants
- Unlocking more revenue through innovation. Merchants can unleash their creative side with the tools available through TikTok Ads Manager to design and set campaigns and define the right target audiences. TikTok’s recommendation system does the rest.
- Creating authentic connections with consumers. By tapping into unique engagement solutions and immersive formats such as easy-to-create video ads, merchants are able to creatively and authentically connect with audiences around the world.
- Maximizing return on ad spend (ROAS) with smart advertising. With TikTok, merchants can create custom audiences based on website visitor events, attach goals to these events and measure campaign performance across conversions, allowing for better informed decision-making based on actual data results.
- Discovering new ways to build and create brand presence. Through TikTok Shopping, merchants can create a shoppable tab on their account to showcase products that directly link to online store checkout pages, making it easy for shoppers to explore and purchase.
“The shopping experience on TikTok is all about discovery – we’ve seen businesses of all sizes use our platform as a creative outlet to engage new audiences, and ultimately drive sales. We’re thrilled to be working with this innovative group of partners and making it easier than ever for their merchants to be discovered by our community.”Melissa Yang, head of ecosystem partnerships at TikTok
With TikTok For Business, BigCommerce merchants will be able to leverage their brand personality to connect with customers, reach new shoppers, and drive traffic to their storefront on TikTok, powered by BigCommerce.
The TikTok For Business plug-in is easy to set up. Merchants can quickly sync product catalogs, unlock advanced TikTok Pixel features, and access paid advertising as well as organic opportunities, such as TikTok Shopping, Collection Ads, and Dynamic Showcase Ads.
The integration also gives BigCommerce partners a new way to help merchants with their omnichannel sales strategy and assist with content, optimization, and other services.
TikTok Shopping is currently in beta in select countries, and BigCommerce will be expanding the program into additional markets in 2022.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.