Canada Post has opened the voting for its third annual Tales of Triumph contest supporting small businesses. The voting window this year ends on July 31, 2022.
This year, a new element of the contest includes the new “Canada’s Choice” category in addition to the “Doing Good”, “Marketing Magic”, and “Rising Stars” categories.
Created in 2020 to celebrate Canadian small businesses that adapted to COVID-19 in extraordinary ways, the Tales of Triumph contest is open to Canadian companies with less than $5 million in annual gross sales.
The contest lets small businesses share their stories of creativity and resiliency for a chance to win prizes such as credits for Canada Post Parcel and Smartmail Marketing services.
An external panel of judges chooses all finalists in the three categories.
- Doing Good: Recognizing businesses that know doing good is good for business. These businesses pride themselves on supporting others, making communities stronger and investing in a better Canada.
- Marketing Magic: These businesses are investing in marketing to strengthen and support their business’ growth and are growing their voice, awareness and presence.
- Rising Stars: Recognizing businesses that have launched over the past two years and have gone from 0 to 100 in the blink of an eye – be it an online business, a brick-and-mortar location, or anything in between.
The judges this year are:
- Darian Kovacs, Founder, Jelly Digital Marketing & PR, Jelly Academy
- Darryl Julott, Managing Lead, Digital Main Street
- Geena Jackson, CEO and Executive Producer, Bears’ Lair TV Series and Resource Den, Sparkly, Frog Clan Productions Incorporated
- Josée Ruest, Business Development, Kopel
- Rob Bigler, General Manager, eBay
To learn more about the judges click here.
Canadians can vote for the “Canada’s Choice” category via Canada Post’s Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels until July 31.
Canada Post Helps Businesses Succeed
Helping businesses succeed is part of Canada Post’s commitment to Canadians as it continues to invest in its logistics network as well as create new products and services to support companies of all sizes.
The Tales of Triumph contest is one way Canada Post is encouraging and promoting small businesses from across the country for a chance to win prizes valued up to $20,000.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.