Cart.com Advances Leadership in End-To-End eCommerce With Expanded Headless Capabilities
Cart.com, the first end-to-end eCommerce-as-a-service provider, announced the launch of a range of new and expanded headless commerce capabilities, further extending its leadership in the digital commerce arena.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
The new features are designed to support high-growth brands across all eCommerce deployments, providing maximum flexibility while enabling them to leverage the full power of Cart.com’s integrated eCommerce solution.
The New and Improved Cart.com Headless Capabilities
- A robust commerce API enabling access to Cart.com’s entire universe of integrated back-end ecommerce tools, enabling ultimate flexibility via a streamlined and robust end-to-end solution.
- Effortless localization for global commerce, with the ability to build headless deployments in any language and easily cater to the specific needs or requirements of consumers across regulatory jurisdictions, currencies, etc.
- A developer-friendly ecosystem with high-performance, cloud-native, and GraphQL-backed infrastructure to deliver optimal results without time-consuming maintenance and redevelopment chores.
By making Cart.com’s proven end-to-end eCommerce solution accessible via headless deployments, the new features enable brands to dramatically extend and customize their online sales presence — without giving up the convenience and reliability of the Cart.com full-service eCommerce ecosystem.
Brands can now use their existing Cart.com platform to power tailored headless experiences via mobile apps, commerce-enabled marketing campaigns, B2B marketplaces, social media, voice-enabled smart speakers, and other device-specific applications.
The result: a best-of-breed eCommerce experience for both brands and consumers, designed to enable developers to build anything they can imagine, and to empower brands to evolve and keep on delighting their customers in the fast-changing world of digital commerce.
With easy integration across a virtually limitless range of use-cases, Cart.com’s headless capabilities allow brands to create any online sales solution they can imagine — while still depending on the seamless full-service benefits of Cart.com’s end-to-end solution to power their eCommerce operations.
“We started Cart.com to put eCommerce brands in charge of their operations, and to give founders control over every aspect of their business.”Omair Tariq, Co-Founder and CEO, Cart.com
“With our headless offering, we’re taking that to the next level by empowering brands to create tailored customer experiences across a limitless range of touchpoints, while retaining access to the streamlined and integrated business capabilities prized by our customers,” added Tariq.
“As online shopping behavior continues to rapidly evolve, we are committed to combining both end-to-end commerce and powerful headless deployment.”Mike Svatek, Chief Innovation Officer, Cart.com
“Cart.com’s cloud-scale APIs enable developers to build nearly anything that can be imagined for the benefit of their clients and customers, enabling brands to evolve as fast as their shoppers,” added Svatek.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.