ChannelAdvisor Announces FashionCommerce 2022 Event
ChannelAdvisor, a leading provider of cloud-based eCommerce solutions, today announced registration is now open for FashionCommerce 2022, a virtual learning event for fashion and beauty brands and retailers on June 21, 2022.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
FashionCommerce 2022 will be a half-day virtual event, hosted by ChannelAdvisor, exclusively for fashion and beauty brands and retailers. Attendees will have an opportunity to hear from the industry’s most knowledgeable eCommerce experts who will share the latest trends, strategies, and best practices for driving more online sales.
ChannelAdvisor FashionCommerce 2022 Event
The event will feature speakers from leading retailers and marketplaces, including:
- NBC Universal
- The Bay
- Shop Premium Outlets
“The fashion industry continues to see growth year-over-year, and with this growth comes unprecedented change that is nearly impossible to plan for,”
“To keep up, companies need to continuously adapt and evolve. We’ve assembled a wide variety of fashion-focused eCommerce experts to share valuable insights on how to stay competitive in this ever-evolving industry.”Stephanie Strong, Partner Manager and Category Manager of Fashion – Americas, ChannelAdvisor.
FashionCommerce 2022 will take place in the US and EMEA. The free virtual event will be broadcast live and will be available for viewing on-demand.
To learn more about FashionCommerce and register, visit FashionCommerce 2022.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.