DHL Express Rates Will Go Up an Average of 5.9% for 2020
DHL Express announced a 5.9% general average shipment price increase for U.S. account holders that will take effect on January 1, 2020.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
Prices are adjusted on an annual basis by DHL Express, taking into consideration inflation and currency dynamics such as administrative costs related to regulatory and security measures.
The company said these measures are updated by national and international authorities on a regular basis in each of the more than 220 countries and territories that DHL Express serves.
Depending on local conditions, price adjustments will vary from country to country and will apply to all customers where contracts allow.
A guide to the 2020 rates will be published when available. Shippers may also contact their DHL Express representative for more information on how this price increase will impact their rates.
What do you think about this price adjustment by DHL Express?
Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
READ MORE: Deutsche Post DHL Group Introduces Strategy 2025
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.