eBay Canada has launched a new contest for Canadian sellers promoting FedEx shipping on the eBay Labels platform with a contest giving away a total of $4250 CDN in prizes.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
The contest runs from May 29 to June 30, 2023, and sellers can win one of fifteen exclusive prizes, simply by shipping with FedEx through eBay Labels. eBay said that its FedEx prices in Canada have been reduced lately, but doesn’t provide any details on the savings.
Weekly Prizes to be Won
- A thermal label printer (Zebra ZP505), to make printing shipping labels from home even easier.
- A $100 eBay-branded shipping supplies coupon.
Participating in the contest is easy. All Canadian sellers have to do is complete at least one eligible shipment with FedEx using eBay Labels to fulfill their orders between May 29 and June 30, 2023.
By doing so, sellers will be automatically entered for a chance to win one of the prizes. Every Friday, eBay Canada will randomly choose three lucky winners and one winner will receive the grand prize for the week of a thermal printer, while the other two weekly winners will receive a coupon worth $100 for shipping supplies.
This promotion is available to all residents of Canada, excluding Quebec. Additional terms are available here.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.