eBay Canada announced it is moving all business and professional sellers to the eBay Seller Hub by the end of July.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
With Seller Hub, Canadian sellers still have access to the same selling benefits, with a new interface and new features.
Seller Hub key features
- One destination for all selling activities
- Complete order management from one interface
- Detailed analytical data on sales and listing performance
- Marketing tools to boost sales, especially for eBay Store subscribers
- Edit Promoted Listings right in the Listings tab
- Enjoy quick access filters and order downloads
Seller Hub gives sellers a single destination to manage their entire business on eBay. It’s also the place where eBay will be making future investments for business and professional sellers.
Consumer sellers will continue to use My eBay to manage their selling activity. Canadian business and professional sellers who don’t want to wait may opt in today at today at www.ebay.ca/sellerhub.
What do you think about eBay Canada moving business sellers to Seller Hub? Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with important news and business insights for your online retail business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.