eBay Canada has introduced a new shipping option called “Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles,” designed specifically for sellers of collectible items on the marketplace platform.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
Mailing small, lightweight collectibles such as trading cards, stamps, coins, currency, or comic books with a tracked shipping service can often be costly.
To address this problem, eBay Canada has collaborated with Canada Post to introduce a special domestic tracked service for collectibles that weigh less than 200 grams. This service provides all the benefits of the Expedited Parcel service but at a significantly lower cost.
Here are a few examples of prices now available for sellers when using eBay Labels:
- Toronto to Toronto: from $4.96
- Toronto to Montreal: from $5.58
- Toronto to Halifax: from $5.69
- Toronto to Vancouver: from $5.81
- Toronto to Yellowknife: from $5.85
Note: These are starting prices. Fuel surcharges and taxes may apply.
Canada Post says that delivery time will be about 1 to 2 days for local deliveries, 1 to 4 days for regional deliveries, and 2 to 8 days for National deliveries.
Sellers can take advantage of these new prices by simply heading to eBay Labels from their order page. As always with eBay Labels, tracking will be automatically updated on the platform.
Sellers can visit their Seller Center on eBay Canada for additional information, full eligibility criteria, and frequently asked questions about this new service.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.