eBay Canada is pleased to announce that sellers who purchase Canada Post shipping on eBay Labels will now enjoy even greater discounts.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
The company’s eBay Labels shipping platform is a convenient label-printing service that allows sellers to buy and print shipping labels directly on the marketplace to expedite order processing.
Until now, sellers using eBay Labels were eligible for Canada Post rates that matched the Solution for Small Business Level 1 discounts.
Starting on April 27, however, all Canada Post shipping rates purchased through eBay Labels will be equivalent to Solution for Small Business Level 4 discounts. This new discount is the highest available for small businesses.
In addition to the new lower prices, eBay sellers in Canada can also avoid costly delivery mistakes and delays through Canada Post’s address validation service, introduced last year. This avoids buyer and seller frustrations by helping deliver orders inside the platform’s estimated promise time.
eBay Labels Canada Post Discounts
Sellers can find a summary of the new discounts for selected services below:
- Domestic Expedited Parcel: From 11% to up to 32%
- Tracked Packet to the U.S.: From 40% to up to 43%
- Expedited Parcel to the U.S.: From 11% to up to 20%
- Tracked Packet International: From 45% to up to 53%
- Xpresspost International: From 45% to up to 53%
Discounts vary based on the location of both buyer and seller. Tax and fuel surcharges may apply.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.