eBay Introduce New Price Caps for Vehicle Basic and Plus Package Fixed Price Listings
eBay has announced some changes to the price caps in place for vehicle listings for those eBay shop owners who have basic or plus subscriptions. This is quite a notable change and comes into place from June 27th 2022.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
You can see the announcement from eBay below:
New eBay Price Caps For Vehicle Listings
“Starting June 27th, 2022, new price caps will be applied to Basic and Plus package fixed price listings:
Categories: Cars & Trucks, Other Vehicles & Trailers, and Boats
- Basic Package: Maximum fixed price = $10k
- Plus Package: Maximum fixed price = $20k
Categories: Motorcycles and Powersports
- Basic Package: Maximum fixed price = $5k
- Plus Package: Maximum fixed price = $10k
These price caps apply to fixed price listings on the US site only. Learn more about listing fees for these vehicles on eBay Motors.
As always, thank you for selling on eBay.”
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Dave is a Co-Founder of eSeller365. For over 10 years he has been involved with eCommerce with a particular interest in the marketplaces and the huge opportunities available for sellers when utilizing a multi-channel strategy. After a year of being the UK’s youngest eCommerce consultant, he built an education platform called UnderstandingE that showed the world how to utilize Magento as the “Third Generation of Multi-Channel software”.
Dave has also created a YouTube channel dedicated to entrepreneurship and eCommerce as well as a podcast dedicated to mental health awareness. When Dave isn’t working his main interests include learning and playing Chess, researching the Crypto and NFT space, and trying to find the nearest beach.