Most sellers don’t need to get too excited about this announcement as it impacts only a very small group of sellers in select high-value Business & Industrial (B&I) categories.
eBay announced new lower fees will go into effect for the following categories on July 1, 2018.
- Heavy Equipment
- Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment
- Commercial Printing Presses
- Commercial Food Trucks & Concession Trailers
- For Store subscribers, the final value fee has been reduced from 4% to 1.5%. Cap will remain at $250.
- For non-Store users, FVF has been reduced from 4% to 2%, with a new cap of $300.
- Insertion fee will remain $20 for both Store and non-Store users.
Note: These new fees are valid only for listings posted on or after July 1, 2018. Listings that were created before July 1 are not eligible, even if they sold after July 1.
Do you sell in these categories and will this help your business to compete better? Head over to our Facebook Discussion Group or use the comments section below.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter Today
Stay in touch with the latest business insights for your online business
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime
Connect With Us And Other Small Business Owners
Please head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.