The Black Girl Fest (BGF) Seller Academy is returning this summer in the UK to expand opportunities for Black women ecommerce sellers on eBay.
Originally launched last year, the Free 12-week training program designed to equip Black women business owners with the right tools, skills, and knowledge to sell on eBay successfully.
This program is designed specifically for ambitious Black women who are eager to expand their businesses online. With personalized training sessions led by eBay experts, participants will receive one-on-one guidance to help them achieve their goals.
Additionally, participants will receive zero fees on eBay for the first six months and access to cash grants to help them scale their business on the marketplace.
The BGF eBay Seller Academy focuses on:
- Learning on what products sell
- Investing in yourself today to build a future
- Increasing sales online
- Building confidence as a business owner
- Connecting with like-minded Black women
To qualify for this unique academy, participants must:
- Identify as a Black woman
- Based in the UK
- Business must be located in the UK
- Have product(s) ready to sell on eBay
- Eager to connect with like-minded founders
Key Details About the BGF eBay Seller Academy
- Registration: Open now until end of day on Sunday, 4th of June 2023
- Launch Event: Thursday 15th June 6 pm – 9 pm
- eBay for Black Business: Thursday 22nd June 7 pm – 8 pm
- Welcome to the SELLER HUB + TeraPeak: Thursday 29th June 7 pm – 8 pm
- Community Check-in: Thursday 6th July 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Listing Optimization: Thursday 13th July 5 pm – 6 pm
- Test your listings: Thursday 20th July 7 pm – 8 pm
- Community Check-in: Thursday 27th July 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- How to use promotional tools for your eBay listings: Thursday 3rd August 7 pm – 8 pm
- Community Check-in: Thursday 10th August + Thursday 24th August 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Graduation event: Thursday 31st August 6 pm – 9 pm
The BGF eBay Seller Academy is a hybrid program. All webinars will be stored and accessible in the Club web-app for self-directed learning. All learning modules will take place online with social events in person, in London.
To sign up or learn more about for this program, interested sellers in the UK can go here.
If you liked this article and would like to engage with other small business entrepreneurs selling on marketplaces, join our . You can also find us on , , , and or sign up for our newsletter below.
SIGN UP. BE INSPIRED. GROW YOUR BUSINESS.
We do not sell your information. You can unsubscribe at any time.