eBay UK Black Girl Fest (BGF) Seller Academy Returns for 2023
The Black Girl Fest (BGF) Seller Academy is returning this summer in the UK to expand opportunities for Black women ecommerce sellers on eBay.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
Originally launched last year, the Free 12-week training program designed to equip Black women business owners with the right tools, skills, and knowledge to sell on eBay successfully.
This program is designed specifically for ambitious Black women who are eager to expand their businesses online. With personalized training sessions led by eBay experts, participants will receive one-on-one guidance to help them achieve their goals.
Additionally, participants will receive zero fees on eBay for the first six months and access to cash grants to help them scale their business on the marketplace.
The BGF eBay Seller Academy focuses on:
- Learning on what products sell
- Investing in yourself today to build a future
- Increasing sales online
- Building confidence as a business owner
- Connecting with like-minded Black women
To qualify for this unique academy, participants must:
- Identify as a Black woman
- Based in the UK
- Business must be located in the UK
- Have product(s) ready to sell on eBay
- Eager to connect with like-minded founders
Key Details About the BGF eBay Seller Academy
- Registration: Open now until end of day on Sunday, 4th of June 2023
- Launch Event: Thursday 15th June 6 pm – 9 pm
- eBay for Black Business: Thursday 22nd June 7 pm – 8 pm
- Welcome to the SELLER HUB + TeraPeak: Thursday 29th June 7 pm – 8 pm
- Community Check-in: Thursday 6th July 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Listing Optimization: Thursday 13th July 5 pm – 6 pm
- Test your listings: Thursday 20th July 7 pm – 8 pm
- Community Check-in: Thursday 27th July 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- How to use promotional tools for your eBay listings: Thursday 3rd August 7 pm – 8 pm
- Community Check-in: Thursday 10th August + Thursday 24th August 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Graduation event: Thursday 31st August 6 pm – 9 pm
The BGF eBay Seller Academy is a hybrid program. All webinars will be stored and accessible in the Club web-app for self-directed learning. All learning modules will take place online with social events in person, in London.
To sign up or learn more about for this program, interested sellers in the UK can go here.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.