With the peak season rapidly approaching, eBay UK has announced the last posting dates for domestic shipments to ensure delivery by Christmas.
eBay UK has outlined the estimated delivery dates (EDD) for eBay listings, which will be adjusted to align with the recommended last posting dates for Christmas deliveries. This proactive approach aims to reduce the chances of late arrivals and ensure a smooth shopping experience for both buyers and sellers.
It’s important to note that carrier last posting dates are subject to change, and eBay UK is committed to monitoring services closely in the lead-up to Christmas.
They will keep customers informed of any updates or adjustments to these dates. To stay up to date with changes in the postal services, eBay UK advises customers to check the Royal Mail Service Update page and the official websites of Evri and Yodel carriers.
The following are the last posting dates for Christmas deliveries according to eBay UK:
Royal Mail UK Inland Services:
- Monday, December 18: 2nd Class, 2nd Class Signed For, Royal Mail 48
- Tuesday, December 19: 1st Class, 1st Class Signed For, Royal Mail 24
- Wednesday, December 20: Royal Mail Tracked 48
- Thursday, December 21: Royal Mail Tracked 24
- Friday, December 22: Special Delivery Guaranteed
- Tuesday, December 19: Standard Parcels
- Thursday, December 21: Next Day Parcels
- Monday, December 18: C2C Service
- Tuesday, December 19: 72 hr Service
- Wednesday, December 20: 48 hr Service
- Thursday, December 21: 24 hr Service
These last posting dates should give shoppers the best chance of receiving their items before Christmas day. eBay UK encourages customers to plan their holiday shopping accordingly to ensure a stress-free and joyous celebration.
In addition to these last posting dates, eBay UK is also offering guidance on Estimated Delivery Dates (EDDs) and related defects. Shoppers can refer to the Q&A section on EDDs for further information on how to track and manage their deliveries effectively.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.