To continue promoting economic opportunity and community building., eBay has announced the winners of its fourth annual Up & Running Grants. This initiative, launched in 2020, annually awards 50 U.S. sellers a grant of $10,000 each, along with training and mentorship, to bolster and expand their businesses.
This year, in addition to the grant, each finalist has been awarded a $500 stipend to invest in essential business technology and tools from eBay Refurbished.
“For nearly three decades, eBay has been supporting entrepreneurs and small businesses, helping people turn their passions into economic opportunity,” said Adam Ireland, GM and VP, eBay U.S. “eBay’s Up & Running Grant underscores our commitment to helping small businesses thrive, and we can’t wait to see how this year’s recipients pursue their passions and ambitions.”
Meet the Winners
- Torin Cutsinger, Amazing Finds Resell, Henderson, NV
- Ashley Turner, Ashley’s This and That, Columbia, IL
- Dave Ng, Autolatch by All Who Wander Trading, Allentown, PA
- Xiang Xue, BeautyPurpleMagic, Salem, NH
- Joseph Talsky, Bike Plug, Clearwater, FL
- William Gardner, Bill Trading Company, Shelby, NC
- Jason Chupick, Biscuit Bikes, Crozet, VA
- Jason Higley, BitPistol Solutions, El Monte, CA
- William Buettner, BreezySeeds, Gurnee, IL
- Shannon Kramer, Brickeology, Nolensville, TN
- Andrew Cavaliere, Cav Design Studio, Nutley, NJ
- Rebecca Johnson, Center Valley Vintage, Freedom, WI
- Farideh Ramezani, ChasingFabulous, Jamaica, NY
- Shakira Matherly, Cloud 9 Vintage & Wares, LLC, Phoenix, AX
- Larry Shute Jr, CoinzComics, Indianapolis, IN
- Ben Goldsborough, CollectorCrafts, Middletown, DE
- Nathan Lin, Columbia Ivy Leaguer, Sunnyvale, CA
- Luis Ramirez, Cortezapparel, Maricopa, AZ
- Edda Colunga, Dearlyemily, Odessa, TX
- David Sapienza, Dsap’s Postcards, Columbus OH
- Robert Dunwoodie, DunwoodieCoins, Oceanside, CA
- Grace Easevoli, Easetrade, Apex, NC
- Tarina Medford, Euphoric Operations, Lake Worth, FL
- Mary McMurtrey, Fashion For Your Life, Sand Springs, OK
- Valarie G Mayol, Fidelia’s Closet, Elk Grove, CA
- Jason Schall, Go-Fish-On, Charleston, SC
- Jack Mitchell-Hooge, Jack’s Wares, Albany, OR
- Luke Clark, Jesus Reigns USA, Murfreesboro, TN
- Stanley Kvitko, Kracked Screens, Walnut Creek, CA
- Christian Komo, longlivekicks, Wentzville, MO
- James Gao, lostthenfound888, Forest Hills, NY
- Trevor Barnes, Merchant of Babylon, Bakersfield, CA
- Catherine Lawrence, Midtown Scholar Bookstore, Harrisburg, PA
- Havin Hughes, Midwest Moto Parts, Chicago Heights, IL
- Daniel Richmond, Milliken Mushroom Supply, Arvada, CO
- Oana Ancuta Farcas, Mobimal, Miami, FL
- Alexander Dirisio, Modern Vintage World, Rochester, NY
- Karen Martinez, Pop Academy Shop, New York, NY
- Katherine Chen, Rag Riot Vintage, Flinton, PA
- Angie Coradin, Regenerex Medical, Coral Springs, FL
- Kirsti Renwall, ROCK IT RESELL, Portland, OR
- Pat Sandomenico, Sando Sports Flips, Land O’Lakes, FL
- Jeane Goforth, Scrollworks Youth Music School, Birmingham, AL
- Rolanda Farmer, Signature Concepts, Douglasville, GA
- Sage Howard, Style and Sustainability, Salt Lake City, UT
- Daniel Carnevale, Sunshine of Deals, North Bergen, NJ
- Daniel Trujillo, The Hoarder Store, CA
- Amy Nesbitt, The Nesbitt Experience, Charlestown, RI
- Keyona Taylor, Turn Key, Baltimore, MD
- Michael Grasso, Vintage Duder’s Treasures, Ventura, CA
Impact of the Grant
According to eBay’s 2023 Small Business Report, a significant 95% of eBay sellers acknowledge a strong correlation between their business success and eBay. Furthermore, 79% affirm that eBay substantially contributes to the thriving of small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Past recipients of the Up & Running Grants have effectively utilized the funds to make pivotal investments in various aspects of their businesses, such as procuring new equipment and inventory or hiring and training new staff.
About the eBay Up & Running Grants Program
Since its inception, the Up & Running Grants program has attracted over 50,000 applications from entrepreneurs eager to share their business ambitions and growth objectives.
After a thorough review process, 50 sellers are annually chosen to receive not only the monetary grant but also direct training, Q&A sessions, and mentorship from high-ranking eBay sellers, and access to eBay Academy’s e-learning platform.
All applicants gain access to additional mentorship and resources on Hello Alice, a free platform dedicated to assisting businesses in their launch and growth phases.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.