eBay US and Canada Sellers Receive Free Access to Tool That Helps Identify Missing Item Specifics
eBay sellers in the US and Canada will be required to provide more Item Specifics in their listings that will help them stay ahead of the competition, improve listing visibility, and drive conversion for their business.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
Adding Item Specifics to existing listings can be time-consuming. Therefore, eBay introduces the Optiseller Aspect Finder Tool to help sellers quickly identify and correct existing listings that are missing key Item Specifics.
The Optiseller Aspect Finder tool is free of charge until 31 December 2019.
For the next few months, sellers can use the tool to automatically review their listings, identify which ones are missing required Item Specifics and extract the information if it’s found elsewhere in the listing.
Sellers can also use the report to update their listings directly on eBay in bulk or through their favorite listing tool.
For North American eBay sellers to get started with Optisellers is quick and easy:
- Sign up for the Optiseller tool using this link
- Connect eBay seller account to the Optiseller tool
- Download report
- Update listings directly on eBay
In a separate announcement, eBay also made the Optiseller tool available until the end of the year to sellers on the UK and Irish marketplaces.
What do you think about the Optiseller tool and eBay offering a free introductory term?
Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.