Etsy has announced their biggest and longest ever Cyber Week sales event for 2021. Starting on November 19th and running until December 1st the event will be a whole 3 days longer than the same event last year.
The event promises to offer everything you could need for the holidays at up to 60% off. With the nature of Etsy sellers largely being homegrown and artisan in nature, it means the same stocking issues are not as detrimental to the handmade market. This could give Etsy and its sellers an edge over competitors this year as many mass-produced products are still struggling with manufacturing and logistics.
You can see the full announcement from Etsy below:
Etsy’s annual Cyber Week Sales Event is around the corner, and this year, we’re giving shoppers even more time to discover one-of-a-kind items on sale with three extra days of discounts. Starting November 19, shoppers can find everything they need for the holidays – like personalized decor, handmade jewelry, unique takes on advent calendars, and more – up to 60% off.
As more people shop with their hearts and values in mind, Etsy sellers are here to add meaning to the season with extra-thoughtful holiday items that make an impact, made by real people around the world.
The Etsy 2021 Cyber Week Sales Event:
- The Cyber Week Sales Event is taking place from November 19 through December 1 (three days longer than last year)
- Shoppers with the Etsy app will have exclusive early access to the sales event starting November 19. The full sales event will kick off on Etsy.com starting November 20.
- Participating sellers will be offering discounts up to 60% off.
- Starting November 20, shoppers can visit etsy.com/cyber to shop items on sale across all categories – including many of the items featured in The Etsy House – all while supporting small businesses.
- For those looking for discounts even earlier, we also launched our Early Holiday Sales Event with discounts of 20%+ off, available today through November 20.
Looking for more holiday ideas? Check out Etsy’s brand new Gift Finder – an interactive tool that surfaces gift recommendations for inspiration based on interests, from camping to baking and everything in between, and gift type – as well as our 2021 Holiday Trend Guide.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Connect With Us And Other Small Business Owners
Please head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.