Etsy Launches New Seller App
Etsy launched a completely new Etsy Seller app that will better equip Etsy sellers with tools to manage their business and sell their unique products to a global audience of 90 million buyers.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
This app will eventually replace the original Sell on Etsy app which will continue to be available until the end of the year.
A key goal for Etsy in rethinking the app experience was to lean heavily into seller feedback and bring to life highly requested features that build on what sellers loved from the previous app.
The advanced technological design also allows for frequent and quickly deployable updates as new features and iterations become available — allowing Etsy to continue to address seller feedback.
Etsy already has plans to release new features later this year.
The New Etsy Seller App
- Sellers can easily check order statuses and get important insights at-a-glance, like whether they have a repeat customer.
- The new app enables sellers to add photos and videos directly from a mobile device.
- Sellers will have access to order details when messaging a buyer and utilize saved replies to respond quickly to common questions.
- Purchase and print shipping labels will be available directly in the app to save time and money. (Note: US only at launch)
- And sellers can manage their inventory and access detailed insights about their shop’s performance in the app.
To can learn more about the new Etsy Seller app, check out the information from Etsy’s Seller Handbook.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.