Online marketplace Etsy announced today a new program called Share & Save that gives sellers a 4% discount on their Etsy bill for any order resulting from unique links they share promoting their shop or listings. The program applies to links shared on social media, text messages, emails, websites, and elsewhere.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
According to Etsy, Share & Save is intended to reward sellers for driving traffic and sales to their shops through marketing efforts they likely already undertake. The program is free to join and available to all Etsy sellers, with the Share & Save landing page being rolled out gradually throughout the day.
By sharing their unique links frequently on platforms like Instagram and in communications like holiday newsletters, sellers stand to accumulate substantial savings on fees, Etsy suggests. The company states that “with this program, we’re rewarding you for all the work you do to bring buyers to your shop.”
Share & Save arrives as Etsy continues developing new initiatives to support the millions of small business owners and entrepreneurs selling on its marketplace. For sellers looking to boost sales and lower fees, the program provides a new way to benefit from promoting their Etsy shops.
- Head to Shop Manager to learn more and join the program.
- RSVP for Etsy’s Holiday Workshop to get the inside scoop on Share & Save.
- Read the Seller Handbook article to get more details and find answers to top questions.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.