Etsy is the latest marketplace to announce they are joining the craze of having their own summer sale event which they have called the “All Things Home” Sales Event. Etsy is joining the much more established Amazon Prime Day event which we have come to expect in June or July when we are not in the midst of a Pandemic.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
This comes just a week after Walmart announced that they were running their own sales event this year which they have called the Walmart+ Weekend. Who knows whether we can expect any more marketplaces to jump on the summer sales bandwagon, but we will of course keep you updated.
The Etsy All Things Home Sales Event Announcement
“Etsy is kicking off the summer season with our first-ever All Things Home Sales Event to help shoppers find deals on beautifully-crafted items – made by real people – that spotlight their personal style and make their homes truly their own.
Whether gearing up for their next outdoor celebration (Father’s Day is right around the corner!) or trying out an emerging decor trend, many are eager to update their spaces for the warmer months ahead – in fact, searches on Etsy are already up 834% for outdoor patio furniture, 580% for outdoor patio decor and 61% for handmade furniture (Compared to the previous year).
The All Things Home Sales Event Details:
- Shoppers with the Etsy mobile app will have exclusive, early access to the sales event starting Thursday, 5/26.
- The sales event kicks off sitewide on Friday, 5/27, and will last through Thursday, 6/2.
- Shoppers can visit etsy.com/homes-sales to discover discounts on everything from skilfully-made furniture, to quality outdoor entertaining essentials, to unique gifts for the home, and more – all while supporting small businesses.
- Participating sellers will be offering discounts up to 20% off.”
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.