FedEx Earns #16 Spot on the Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies List
FedEx is once again ranked among the most admired companies in the world, according to a survey published in Fortune magazine.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
The annual “World’s Most Admired Companies” report released today listed the courier as the No. 16 ranked company overall. The survey measures nine attributes related to the company’s financial performance and corporate reputation.
“It is a privilege for FedEx to be recognized as one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for the 22nd consecutive year,”
“This year’s recognition is particularly significant as our team members continue to go above and beyond to deliver for our customers and keep the world moving forward.”Raj Subramaniam, President and Chief Operating Officer, FedEx Corporation.
This is the 22nd consecutive year that FedEx has ranked among the top 20 in the Fortune Most Admired Companies List. They also retain its position as the highest-ranked delivery company on the overall World’s Most Admired Companies list.
The Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies list is the definitive report card on corporate reputation. Since 1997, Fortune has identified, selected, and ranked the World’s Most Admired Companies, identifying the business practices that make these companies highly regarded among their peers.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.