FedEx announced rate increases for both parcel and freight shipments on their website. Rate increases are effective January 1, 2018 on all service offerings (except holiday surcharge).
The company also reminded customers that it has some surcharges for the holiday season. The surcharges for FedEx are not as significant as UPS, but shippers should still be aware of them.
Here are The Rate Increases as Published by Fedex
FedEx Express and FedEx Ground Rates
- FedEx Express package and freight standard list rates will increase an average of 4.9% for U.S., U.S. export and U.S. import services.
- FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery standard list rates will increase an average of 4.9%.
- FedEx International Premium® rates will change.
- Minimum rates for FedEx Express® services will change.
- FedEx Ground Multiweight® rates will change.
- FedEx SmartPost rates will change.
- Preview 2018 FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery rates.
- Preview 2018 FedEx Ground Multiweight rates.
FedEx One Rate® Pricing
- FedEx One Rate pricing will increase by an average of 3.5%.
FedEx Freight Rates
- FedEx Freight rates will increase by 4.9% on average, applicable to the FXF PZONE, FXF EZONE, FXF 1000, FXF 501, freight box and other related series base rates.
- Preview FXF PZONE U.S. and Canada rates.
- Preview FXF EZONE U.S. and Canada rates.
- Preview FedEx Freight zone-based rate booklets:
- Preview FXF 1000 U.S. and Canada rates.
- Preview FXF 501 U.S. and Canada rates.
- Preview the FedEx Freight® box rates.
- Download optional and additional service charge changes.
Increased Shipping Surcharges During the 2017 Holiday Season
Effective Nov. 20, 2017–Dec. 24, 2017
- As announced on Aug. 3, 2017, there will be an increase to some surcharges for FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® shipments during the holiday shipping season. Learn more.
Your Comments Are Welcome
We welcome your thoughts about this press release from FedEx. Please use the comments section below.
Connect With Us And Other Small Business Owners
Please head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.