FedEx Awards More Than $365,000 to Small Business Grant Winners 2022
FedEx has unveiled the winners of the tenth annual FedEx Small Business Grant Contest. Ten businesses were chosen this year in celebration of the contest’s tenth anniversary.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
FedEx Small Business Grant Grand Prize Winners:
$50,000, plus $4,000 in FedEx Office print and business services
- Kulture Khazana (East Amherst, NY)
- Niche Snowboards (Holladay, UT)
- Terra Beauty (Deerfield, FL)
First Place Winners:
$20,000, plus $1,500 in FedEx Office print and business services
- CareHalo (Woodstock, GA)
- Chasin’ Dreams Farm (San Diego, CA)
- Copper River Fish Market (Cordova, AK)
- Every Tiny Thing (San Luis Obispo, CA)
- Hikers Brew (Eau Claire, WI)
- Muvez (Jersey City, NJ)
- True Garden (Mesa, AZ)
“We are thrilled to shine a spotlight on these entrepreneurs, because at FedEx, we believe when small businesses succeed, we all succeed,”
“We are looking forward to watching these small business owners grow and thrive, and we are honored to be part of their success stories.”Jenny Robertson, Senior Vice President Integrated Marketing and Communications, FedEx.
New this year, an extra $10,000 grant, as well as a $500 FedEx Office credit, was awarded among the ten winners in five categories:
- Healthcare: CareHalo
- Minority-Owned: Muvez
- Sustainability Focused: True Garden
- Young Entrepreneur: Hikers Brew
- Veteran-Owned: Terra Beauty
Chasin’ Dreams Farm received the “Entrepreneur Choice Award Winner,” a distinction bestowed by the FedEx Entrepreneur Advisory Board, which is comprised of former grant winners and small business owners from around the country.
All winners also received a $500 voucher from My FedEx Rewards, a digital consult from the Digital Sales Solutions team, an international trade dictionary, an invitation to attend a FedEx Grant Winner Forum, free access to Klaviyo’s automation platform, a sustainable packaging consultation from EcoEnclose, and a website audit from HigherVisibility.
The grant winners aren’t the only small business owners that will benefit. All 100 finalists will receive valuable mentoring and consultations from select organizations.
The 2022 contest set a record with nearly 18,000 entries from small businesses across the United States. Over the past decade, nearly 70,000 businesses have entered the contest in the United States alone. FedEx has awarded more than $1.67 million total in grant money and printing credits combined since the contest’s inception.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.