Freshdesk, a leading provider of cloud based customer engagement software announced that in partnership with Rolo, they have launched Rolodex, a mobile-first customer support solution for SMBs and startups.
Rolodesk will help SMBs and startups provide world class Freshdesk support without leaving the dialer on their mobile phones.
The app marks the arrival of Helpdesk features to your phone. Helpdesk features are available at your fingertips through seamless integration with Freshdesk.
If you call or SMS a customer, the call/SMS information gets logged in a ticket. This way you don’t need to worry about finding time to keep your Helpdesk tickets up to date.
“Owners and founders in SMBs and startups do everything from sales to customer support. The Freshdesk-Rolo integration will eliminate the need to learn another software by bringing Freshdesk to the dialer. With Rolodesk, SMBs can differentiate themselves in a competitive landscape by providing world class Freshdesk support.” said Ganesh Ram Natarajan, Senior Director – Marketplace, Freshdesk
Rolodesk also introduces the concept of the Roloscope.
With the Roloscope, agents can get a complete history of the customer that they are speaking with at the touch of a button.
Complete feature set at launch include:
- Call Log, SMS Log, Contacts
- Ticket Management
- Send and receive SMS
- SMS Scheduler
- Roloscope badge appears when your phone rings. Tap to quickly get a complete history of all tickets, SMS, calls, reminders and notes with the caller
- Profile View with complete history all interactions with contact – tickets, SMS, call, notes, email
- EZ menu under every call log entry
- EZ Add
- Reminders for yourself and others
- Scan Visiting Cards/ Business Cards
Rolodesk is now available for free in the Google Play store. No information was available yet if an IOS adaption is planned.