Kabbage Partners With GoDaddy for SMB Financing
Kabbage, Inc. and GoDaddy Inc. entered into a strategic partnership to make capital easily accessible for small businesses.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
Kabbage’s online lending platform is now available for GoDaddy’s U.S. customers, providing access to a business line of credit in minutes.
By completing a simple application process from Kabbage, customers can quickly access flexible lines of credit of up to $250,000 in minutes if approved.
GoDaddy customers can access this extra cash flow, just in time to staff up for the busy holiday season, purchase additional inventory or invest strategically to support their growing businesses.
“Working every day with our small business customers has made us intimately familiar with what our customers are doing to successfully grow their business, as well as common challenges. We know that a lack of capital for marketing and other core activities remains a major roadblock to accelerate growth. Our partnership with Kabbage is key in our ongoing mission to empower our customers and provide them with the resources they need to fuel their business needs.”
Melissa Schneider, Vice President of Global Marketing Operations, GoDaddy
How Small Business Owners Overcome Obstacles
GoDaddy and Kabbage’s survey of over 500 entrepreneurs showed how small business owners overcome obstacles in growing their business.
Sixty percent of respondents experienced an increase in revenues after investing in online advertising. Other notable findings include:
- Having a website for their business is the most helpful digital tool for growing and expanding (43 percent), followed by social media marketing (35 percent).
- By investing in online advertising, 44 percent of respondents reported an uplift in sales as high as 25 percent.
- When asked about roadblocks to growing their company’s digital presence or online advertising, close to 50 percent chose a lack of money as the most significant impediment.
No Fees and Special Offer for GoDaddy Customers
There are no fees to apply for Kabbage Funding through GoDaddy. Moreover, qualified small business owners are not obligated to make withdrawals, meaning their line of credit will be there when they need it and they won’t pay anything until they access funds.
As a special courtesy to existing GoDaddy customers, small business owners can take advantage of $100 off their first month’s fees.
This hassle-free approach to lending allows small businesses the flexibility to seamlessly manage their cash flow along with their other services from GoDaddy.
Do you run a small business and wish to explore the benefits this partnership offers?
Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
READ MORE: Kabbage beefs up its lending resources with an additional $200 million
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.