eCommerce platform Miva has opened registration for its user event MivaCon Ecommerce Masterclass, a 1-day virtual educational conference for Miva users and online sellers.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
Tickets for MivaCon Ecommerce Masterclass are free for online sellers and grant access to all sessions, workshops, and demonstrations to be held during the event on October 7, 2021.
“The pandemic has demonstrated the necessity of agile, adaptive, and digital-forward business planning. MivaCon Ecommerce Masterclass will offer exclusive ecommerce education and strategies designed to keep online businesses competitive and relevant amid changing circumstances and for years to come.”Rick Wilson, CEO of Miva and keynote speaker for MivaCon Ecommerce Masterclass
MivaCon Scheduled Agenda and Speakers
- Opening Keynote: Our Mission and the Future of Miva
- The Future of Miva: Breakout Discussions
- Turning Browsers into Buyers
- Template Branches for Marketers
- The First 90 Days: Field-Tested Site Launch Strategies for Agencies and Developers
- Product Demonstration: Page Builder Demo
- Dragonproof Principles: Ecommerce Masterclass
- How the E-Commerce Boom is Driving Digital Transformation in Compliance and Beyond
- Email Best Practices: Personalized 1:1 Messaging at Scale using Data Driven Cross-Channel Campaigns
- Your Miva 10 Questions Answered
Featured speakers and presenters include:
- Rick Wilson, CEO, Miva
- Megan Stillman, SVP of Customer Experience, Miva
- Brenna Heyde, VP of Product, Miva
- Danial Dashtizad, Product and Brand Design Director, Miva
- Sara Strope, Chief Marketing Officer, TaxJar
- Nicholas Adkins, Technical Training Specialist, Miva
- Arthur Tschopp, Regional Director Business Development, Listrak
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.