Miva has partnered with Hello Retail to bring online commerce personalization tools to the eCommerce platform enabling online merchants to personalize shopper search results and recommendations.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
Providing consumers with a pleasant online shopping experience and relevant recommendations gives sellers a significant edge in today’s competitive eCommerce landscape.
Using Hello Retail and Miva, online merchants can now deliver an intelligent, convenient, and highly personalized shopping experience throughout the entire customer journey.
“We are very happy to make our solution for activation and retention available to users of one of the main players in the US eCommerce platform market, Miva. During the COVID-19 pandemic, eCommerce has moved 10 years ahead and we see an ever-increasing amount of retail going online. Along with all of this expansion in the space, we also recognize that marketing spend has never been more important, or the landscape more competitive.”Kasper Refskou Jensen, CEO of Hello Retail
Hello Retail Partnership with Miva Expands Presence in US
For the past few years, Hello Retail has optimized thousands of online stores in Europe to achieve best-in-class conversion rates. Partnering with Miva represents a significant step toward serving a broader, US-based market.
With the combination of an eCommerce platform like Miva and Hello Retail’s AI-based solution, online merchants can gain a higher return on ad spend.
“This integration enables sellers to better understand what their customers need, and create an engaging on-site experience, leading to happier customers, more purchases, and higher average order value. At Miva we value partnerships and solutions that help our merchant customers increase revenue and better serve their shoppers.”Brennan Heyde, VP of Product at Miva
Key Features Include:
- A unique personalized search experience based upon individual shopping behavior.
- Intelligent & fully customizable product recommendations.
- Triggered Emails like abandoned cart, price drop, post-conversion & back-in-stock.
- Personalized Newsletter Content – automated, personalized product recommendations in email newsletters.
- Audience – Segment customers endlessly, to gain insights and create custom segments for marketing campaigns.
The new Hello Retail integration is now available in the Miva Partners marketplace and Hello Retail was also one of the sponsors of MivaCon last month, demonstrating its commitment to the online commerce platform.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.