OnTrac announces the extension of its transcontinental delivery service, promising quicker and more cost-effective delivery options for online sellers catering to residential consumers.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
The company’s expansion of its cross-country delivery service encompasses three new hubs in Las Vegas, Reno, and Nashville and marks a significant step in building an efficient nationwide delivery network.
These new lanes enable OnTrac to provide faster delivery services, connecting its East and West Coast regional networks, allowing the carrier to transport shipments from coast to coast within three days.
“We have been blown away by the rapid adoption of our transcontinental delivery service and the positive feedback we’ve received from our retail partners since launching one year ago,” said Josh Dinneen, Chief Commercial Officer of OnTrac. “This overwhelming response reflects the growing need for a proven alternative to the duopoly [of UPS and FedEx].”
The Advantages of OnTrac’s Transcontinental Service
- Coverage of up to 80% of the U.S. population across 31 states, including Washington, D.C.
- The cultivation of brand loyalty by fulfilling consumer expectations for expedited delivery.
- Empowering retailers with coast-to-coast opportunities to expand their business.
- Diversify the carrier mix with a tried-and-true growing carrier.
- A smooth integration of cutting-edge technology to help businesses offer fast delivery services.
Texas also serves as a pivotal nexus linking the carrier’s East and West Coast operational networks formed through its merger with LaserShip, allowing retailers to harness OnTrac’s capabilities to access more customers in the country’s most populated regions.
OnTrac is unrelenting in its pursuit of innovation and steadfast in its commitment to aiding retail partners in building a competitive edge through accelerated delivery solutions.
This will help sellers acquire more customers, reinforce brand loyalty, safeguard profit margins, and a diversity in their carrier options.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.