Optiseller has released an upgraded data optimization platform that will guide sellers through the entire process of creating effective marketplace listings in record time.
The platform enables sellers to transform product data from a spreadsheet or text format into a fully-optimized eBay listing in minutes, saving sellers valuable time and resources.
Optiseller’s platform involves five steps crucial to making listings stand apart: file upload, categorization, variation optimization, data optimization, and review and export.
“It is no secret that marketplaces are the future of eCommerce, whether you are an existing business looking to expand, or a start-up looking to make an impact, this toolset will support your selling journey.”eBay expert and Optiseller CEO Craig MacCallum
“However, getting to grips with how to optimize your listings can be difficult, stressful and very time-consuming. With around 19 million registered seller accounts on the eBay marketplace, it is now more important than ever for online retailers to set up their listings correctly so they grab the attention of buyers.”
“Optiseller’s eBay Data Optimization Platform steers sellers at all stages and levels of expertise in the right direction to optimize for visibility, traffic and conversions.”
“I know from experience that having a spreadsheet of raw data can be overwhelming, but this data really is the key to creating the perfect listing so you can sell more online. As data experts, Optiseller has mastered the art of onboarding sellers to eBay, and the Data Optimization Platform is an upgraded addition to the portfolio of tools to help sellers,” added MacCallum.
How Optiseller’s eBay Data Optimization Platform Works
- The platform enables sellers to transform product data in .csv or .txt format into eBay listing data.
- It supports eBay’s Seller Hub Reports and MIP formats as well as an Optiseller format that can be used to upload data to a 3rd party listing tool.
- 5 Step Process – File Upload & Configuration, Categorisation, Variation Optimization (if applicable), Data Optimization, Review & Export.
- Category recommendations are based on confidence levels. High confidence suggestions are automatically assigned, lower confidence suggestions are suggested without application.
- Variation Optimization allows the user to add compliant variations to their export, only allowing the user to utilize variation-supported aspects or custom item specifics.
- Data Optimization leverages the Aspect Finder+ technology to find product data to match with eBay item specifics.
- Users can add additional product data to enrich item specifics during the process.
Optiseller is an eCommerce data platform that provides over 54,000 users with the tools they need to control, manage and monitor their performance and increase profits.
For more information on how Optisellers new eBay Data Optimization Platform can help eBay sellers create perfect listings in minutes, click here.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.