PandaDoc Announces Integration with QuickBooks Online
PandaDoc, the leading all-in-one document workflow automation platform, today announced that with the PandaDoc Connector by QuickBooks app, PandaDoc now integrates with QuickBooks Online Advanced,
Intuit’s leading financial management platform for mid-sized businesses.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
The PandaDoc Connector by QuickBooks app lets QuickBooks Online Advanced (QBOAV) customers create custom templates for specific business needs, merge contracts capability with eSignature, and track document status—all from within the QuickBooks platform. Customers will be able to customize vendor and
customer-facing documents and save time with automated document creation.
What The PandaDoc / QuickBooks Integration Means
Through this integration, growing businesses will be able to leverage the combined power of PandaDoc and QuickBooks to create, track, and sign business-critical documents easily and efficiently.
“Our integration with PandaDoc is another step towards delivering solutions that fit the specific needs of mid-sized businesses with ease and efficiency…The flexibility of PandaDoc, coupled with the goodness of QuickBooks Online Advanced, enables our platform to become the single source of truth for document management.”Kelly Vincent, QuickBooks Vice President of Mid-Market Small Business, Intuit.
The PandaDoc Connector by QuickBooks app allows QuickBooks Online Advanced customers to:
- Easily customize the look and feel of templates with different font colors and sizes and logo images, format the products and services table, and choose from a library of templates, editing those as needed
- Automate document creation based on key QuickBook workflows
- Choose which data fields to show customers versus data to capture for internal reporting only
- Better ensure document accuracy, including all data embedded in a document
- Get insights and notifications when a customer eSigns or engages with a document and the status of the document changes
“The powerful combination of PandaDoc and QuickBooks technology lets customers connect their QuickBooks Online Advanced invoices to beautiful customer-facing documents…Businesses today seek to maximize their time and automate everyday business tasks. Getting business documents e-signed and automating data collection, invoicing, and payments is a great time saver.”Nate Gilmore, CRO, PandaDoc.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.