PandaDoc, the leading all-in-one document workflow automation platform, today announced that with the PandaDoc Connector by QuickBooks app, PandaDoc now integrates with QuickBooks Online Advanced,
Intuit’s leading financial management platform for mid-sized businesses.
The PandaDoc Connector by QuickBooks app lets QuickBooks Online Advanced (QBOAV) customers create custom templates for specific business needs, merge contracts capability with eSignature, and track document status—all from within the QuickBooks platform. Customers will be able to customize vendor and
customer-facing documents and save time with automated document creation.
What The PandaDoc / QuickBooks Integration Means
Through this integration, growing businesses will be able to leverage the combined power of PandaDoc and QuickBooks to create, track, and sign business-critical documents easily and efficiently.
“Our integration with PandaDoc is another step towards delivering solutions that fit the specific needs of mid-sized businesses with ease and efficiency…The flexibility of PandaDoc, coupled with the goodness of QuickBooks Online Advanced, enables our platform to become the single source of truth for document management.”Kelly Vincent, QuickBooks Vice President of Mid-Market Small Business, Intuit.
The PandaDoc Connector by QuickBooks app allows QuickBooks Online Advanced customers to:
- Easily customize the look and feel of templates with different font colors and sizes and logo images, format the products and services table, and choose from a library of templates, editing those as needed
- Automate document creation based on key QuickBook workflows
- Choose which data fields to show customers versus data to capture for internal reporting only
- Better ensure document accuracy, including all data embedded in a document
- Get insights and notifications when a customer eSigns or engages with a document and the status of the document changes
“The powerful combination of PandaDoc and QuickBooks technology lets customers connect their QuickBooks Online Advanced invoices to beautiful customer-facing documents…Businesses today seek to maximize their time and automate everyday business tasks. Getting business documents e-signed and automating data collection, invoicing, and payments is a great time saver.”Nate Gilmore, CRO, PandaDoc.
If you liked this article and would like to engage with other small business entrepreneurs selling on marketplaces, join our . You can also find us on , , , and or sign up for our newsletter below.
SIGN UP. BE INSPIRED. GROW YOUR BUSINESS.
We do not sell your information. You can unsubscribe at any time.