Parcelforce Worldwide Launches New Tariff Code Look Up Tool
- Parcelforce Worldwide has launched a new Tariff Code look up tool.
- Tariff Codes are an internationally recognised standard which enable the easy identification of items by customs authorities, regardless of language barriers.
- The new tool enables customers to easily and quickly search for a product item using Parcelforce Worldwide’s intelligent search bar.
Details about new Parcelforce Worldwide tool
Parcelforce Worldwide, a UK-based courier and logistics company owned Royal Mail, has launched a new Tariff Code look up tool.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
Tariff Codes are an internationally recognised standard which enable the easy identification of items by customs authorities, regardless of language barriers.
Parcelforce Worldwide’s tool launches as the use of Tariff Codes increase as customs authorities look to streamline their processes.
The new tool enables merchants to easily and quickly search for a product item using Parcelforce Worldwide’s intelligent search bar.
Shippers can search for items either one at a time, or via the bulk upload of an entire product catalogue.
The new lookup tool also enables online sellers to:
- Search for Tariff Codes either one at a time or in bulk.
- Switch between EU and Non-EU shipments to search for either a 6 digit (non-EU) or 8 digit (EU) code.
- Save codes against a product line.
- Search and save multiple Tariff Codes to a product catalogue.
- Export a catalogue with Tariff Codes to Excel.
This new tool should help shippers better prepare customs documents and hopefully expedite the clearing process upon arrival.
As more sellers ship globally, keeping international customers happy includes ensuring the customs process is simple and efficient for recipients.
This new tool by Parcelforce Worldwide should help improve the overall shopping experience for buyers.
“At Parcelforce Worldwide, we are constantly looking to innovate and expand our services to cater to the needs of our customers. Our new Tariff Code look up tool is another example of how we are doing this.”
READ MORE: Parcelforce Worldwide Launches Express24large Service
What do you think about this new Parcelforce Tariff Code lookup tool? Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with important news and business insights for your online retail business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.