Payoneer, the commerce technology company powering payments and growth for the new global economy, announced a new working capital offer for Walmart U.S. Marketplace sellers. Payoneer will now offer expanded Payoneer Capital Advance to Walmart Marketplace third-party sellers on Walmart.com. The program helps support Walmart’s sellers’ growth by offering a choice of three types of working capital offerings that suit different business needs. These instant cash flow solutions help empower sellers to grow by expanding into different product categories, preparing for peak seasons, growing into new markets, and more.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
During the holiday season, access to working capital is especially crucial for online sellers. Since Capital Advance is tied to Walmart’s sellers’ marketplace earnings, collection is gradual, allowing them to maintain sufficient funds for day-to-day operations, while taking advantage of opportunities to inject capital into their business it matters most.
“Affordable working capital is more important than ever to help our sellers grow their business,”
“Our relationship with Payoneer helps provide sellers access to multiple capital advance programs to meet their business needs.”Tomas Ponce De Leon, Senior Director of Marketplace Strategic Programs, Walmart.
Payoneer’s 3 Capital Advance Programs
Payoneer is now offering 3 flexible Capital Advance programs, allowing sellers to choose the settlement period and terms that best fit their business needs:
- Capital Advance Express – a short-term solution, with settlements over one month
- Capital Advance Grow – a mid-term solution, offering sellers access to more funds with a 3-month settlement period
- Capital Advance Plus – a longer-term solution, providing even more capital with a 6-month settlement period
“While access to working capital is no new challenge for eCommerce sellers, we’ve seen unprecedented supply chain and logistics disruptions, coupled with swift changes in demand – making it harder than ever for sellers to manage cash flow and plan ahead,”
“We recognized the situation quickly and worked to expand Capital Advance to provide approved online sellers with instant access to the capital they need to reinvest into their business, and the flexibility to choose the terms that suit their needs. We’re proud to continue building on our relationship with Walmart, rolling out the expanded Capital Advance offering to their sellers.”Scott Galit, CEO, Payoneer.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.