PayPal announced that it is giving customers the chance to win $10,000 each week, as well as thousands of other prizes, by simply shopping with PayPal this holiday season.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
Starting today and running through December 19, 2021, existing customers in the US, France, Germany, and the UK will have a chance to win PayPal rewards or cash prizes each time they check out with PayPal or donate to support causes with PayPal.
Winners will be drawn every week in the lead-up to the holiday season.
“We know that every little bit helps, and over the next six weeks in the lead-up to the holidays, we’re excited to be giving back to our loyal customers as they navigate their holiday shopping, helping with gift purchases and donations to support causes they care about. This year’s holiday shopping season is set to be one of the biggest yet, and PayPal is here to ensure that our customers can check out safely and securely, with the added benefit of winning rewards or cash prizes to bring joy to their holiday shopping.”Bob Rupczynski, VP of Consumer Marketing, PayPal
How to Win Cash and Other Prizes from PayPal this Holiday Season
Customers shopping with PayPal, and spending more than $10 on purchases or donations, will be automatically entered into the weekly drawing to win prizes ranging from $25 to $250 to spend on future purchases or donations using PayPal at millions of merchants or charitable causes.
The PayPal rewards of up to $250 will expire on December 31st.
Additionally, each week PayPal will be awarding a major cash prize of $10,000 to a select number of PayPal shoppers across the US, France, Germany, and the UK. The cash prize of $10,000 will not expire.
In total, PayPal will be giving away $30 million to customers across the four markets this holiday season.
Only existing customers who have an account by November 1, 2021, will be eligible to enter the weekly drawing and terms apply.
Holiday Shopping Tips from PayPal
In addition to the chance to win every time customers spend or donate $10 or more with PayPal this holiday season, there are several other ways to shop smart with PayPal this year:
- Split payments with Pay in 4 from PayPal (Buy Now, Pay Later): Pay in 4 lets customers break purchases between $30 to $1,500 into four interest-free payments, providing a more flexible way to shop and pay for holiday wants and needs. Customers will see the option to Pay in 4 when they check out with PayPal at millions of online retailers. Pay in 4 is seamlessly integrated into the checkout flow with PayPal alongside all their other payment methods.
- Shop safely and securely: Customers should do all they can to protect themselves against scams, phishing, and other security issues while shopping online. The PayPal wallet securely stores credit card, debit card, and bank account information in one place so customers can safely pay at millions of retailers globally without sharing their financial information.
- Uncover deals and shop within the PayPal app: The new PayPal app includes PayPal Shopping, a new destination to discover exclusive deals, make purchases, and earn rewards seamlessly within the app. PayPal Shopping presents customers with discounts and offers on hundreds of popular brands and customers can shop through the in-app browser.
- Give at Checkout: PayPal’s Give at Checkout feature allows customers to give micro-donations of just $1 when they check out with PayPal, an easy way to give back to causes.
- Check out with PayPal In-Store: Customers can check out using PayPal QR Codes at millions of businesses in the US to pay in person with PayPal. Plus, when customers check out with PayPal QR Codes for the first time at a CVS store, they could be eligible for cashback on purchases. Using this seamless payment option in the store is simple. After opening the PayPal app, users click the QR Code icon, select the “Show to Pay” option, and have the cashier scan the QR code.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.