Pitney Bowes and Narvar, the pioneer in post-purchase customer experience, today announced a joint partnership to help retail brands streamline their processes for merchandise returns.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
According to a recent survey of medium and large-size digital and omnichannel brands, online returns cost retailers an average of 21% of order value, with several brands reporting costs considerably higher. The new partnership between the post-purchase innovators will enable brands using both Narvar and Pitney Bowes to test and automate finding the right balance between convenience and cost in returns, and exchanges.
“Post-purchase processes—and returns in particular—are not only significant cost centers for eCommerce brands, but are becoming even more complex due to supply chain disruption and the macroeconomic landscape,”
“The combination of Narvar’s post-purchase experience platform and Pitney Bowes’ eCommerce logistics capabilities will dramatically accelerate a retailer’s transition to a more personalized and efficient returns model, while simultaneously saving brands money and improving the customer experience.”Amit Sharma, CEO, Narvar.
“eCommerce brands are in a tough position. The cost reductions necessary among logistics teams today could unintentionally impact the customer experience,”
“There is tremendous opportunity to create a win-win for brands and consumers by more closely integrating front-end experience technology with transportation networks and operations. The combination of physical and digital capabilities in this joint offering from Pitney Bowes and Narvar will allow merchants to easily test and design the most pragmatic post-purchase experience for their consumers.”Gregg Zegras, EVP and President, Pitney Bowes Global eCommerce.
The Pitney Bowes x Narvar Integration Offering
The joint offering by the companies brings a unique and seamless integration of capabilities to market, including:
- Pre-integrated technologies, onboarding, and support, available to all Narvar and Pitney Bowes eCommerce clients
- Label-less returns, nationwide home pickup services, fast refunds, and store credit processing for optimum consumer experience leveraging Narvar’s market-leading post-purchase platform
- Highly-configurable returns routing, transportation, and processing services, built to fit the unique brand experience and cost goals of each merchant—leveraging Pitney Bowes innovative Designed Returns services
The partnership allows Pitney Bowes and Narvar clients the opportunity to adopt these new capabilities quickly ahead of the upcoming holiday peak season, with numerous joint clients already launched.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.