Pitney Bowes Releases Price Increase for eCommerce Services Effective January 1, 2023
Pitney Bowes announced a 6.5% general rate increase for eCommerce services effective on January 1, 2023.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
The pricing program continues the company’s commitment to providing eCommerce shippers with simple, easy-to-understand rates and services.
The 6.5% price increases apply to the following services:
- Standard Delivery of parcels weighing one pound or more through the Pitney Bowes US domestic network.
- Standard Returns through the Pitney Bowes US domestic network.
- Cross-Border Delivery Services to more than 100 countries.
“Our 2023 eCommerce pricing will allow Pitney Bowes to maintain capacity and performance levels across our network while continuing to make strategic investments in our technology infrastructure,” said Patrick Allard, Chief Revenue Officer, Global Ecommerce, Pitney Bowes.
“Pitney Bowes is offering a lower GRI (price increase) than other major carriers while continuing to deliver designed services with a nationwide scope, highly responsive client teams, and transparent, easier-to-forecast pricing.”
Pitney Bowes has maintained competitive prices despite inflationary pressures, rising labor and transportation costs, while managing the impact of COVID-19 on shipping.
The company continues to advance its global logistics services and capacity, investing in enhanced tracking, robotics, automation, new facilities such as this Mega Center in Las Vegas, and an expanded owned transportation fleet.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.