Poshmark launches a five-week promotion to entice sellers to list new items on the marketplace giving away $10,000 per week to one lucky winner each week.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
All Poshmark sellers have to do is list any item to enter for a chance at some quick cash to pay holiday bills. And the more new items sellers list on Poshmark, the better their chances are of winning the weekly prize.
The social commerce marketplace that promotes a sustainable lifestyle offered some tips for sellers to make high-quality listings that convert:
- Snap a few quality pics: Sellers should try to style their items in different ways like flat lay, wall hang, modeling it, and more!
- Fill in the details: Listings with a detailed descriptive title and product description that includes information such as the brand and material will appear in more searches.
- Post it: Sellers should share their Poshmark listings on social media to raise search volume and exposure.
In total, Poshmark is giving away $50,000 and will announce a winner every week for weeks ending on 1/9, 1/15, 1/22, 1/29, and 2/5.
Basic rules: The promotion is open to US residents in the 50 states and Washington DC who are at least 18 years old. Eligible listings must be new (cannot be copied or duplicated) and must be marked for sale, Drops Soon, or Reposh. Promotion ends at 11:59 PM PDT on February 5, 2023.
For full details of the terms of the seller promotion, check Poshmark’s blog post here.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.