Intuit has launched DocuSign eSignature Connector by QuickBooks to help small businesses digitally sign estimates directly from QuickBooks Online Advanced. In addition to saving time, customers can save an average of $36 per contract by reducing hard costs and improving employee productivity.
For small and midsize businesses, the manual tasks associated with preparing and sending estimates are often inefficient and take time away from serving customers.
DocuSign eSignature Connector by QuickBooks allows businesses to:
- Go digital for a faster, more secure turnaround of estimates using e-signature to help close deals quicker.
- Streamline sales by automating the estimate process, so growing businesses quickly move from quote to cash.
- Stay on top of progress with notifications of their DocuSign documents to follow up with the next steps immediately.
Quickbooks DocuSign Expands on Recent Integrations
QuickBooks recently launched several new integrations as part of its strategy to address the unique pain points of mid-market customers and to create an all-in-one financial and business hub. The DocuSign eSignature Connector by QuickBooks application is the latest addition of best-in-class apps and purpose-built integrations that power growing businesses and help them digitally transform.
- Bill.com: Bill Pay for QuickBooks Online allows customers to pay bills directly inside QuickBooks for more control and visibility.
- HubSpot: HubSpot for QuickBooks is an integrated CRM and financial management solution that allows sales and finance teams to work together more efficiently.
- LeanLaw: Legal timekeeping and billing app offers two-way integration with QuickBooks.
“We have been intentional about how we create a holistic solution for growing businesses that provides value and efficiency. Midsize businesses can rely on QuickBooks Advanced and the handpicked apps that we have integrated with, like DocuSign eSignature, to provide a seamless experience across their business software.”Kelly Vincent, Vice President of Mid-Market Small Business Solutions at Intuit QuickBooks
The new feature is available now and Quickbooks published a detailed blog post explaining how the DocuSign eSignature Connector works.
Connect With Us And Other Small Business Owners
Please head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.