Royal Mail is temporarily suspending letter deliveries on Saturdays during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. The postal service will continue to provide letter delivery service from Monday to Friday as usual.
The parcel services that will be delivered on Saturday include:
- 1st Class Parcels
- 1st Class Signed For Parcels, Large Letters and Letters
- 2nd Class Parcels
- 2nd Class Signed For Parcels, Large Letters and Letters
- Royal Mail 24 Parcels and Large Letters
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 & 48 Parcels and Tracked Letterboxable formats
- Royal Mail Tracked Returns
- Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9am* (all formats)
- Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm* (all formats)
- International import tracked services (all formats)
Royal Mail to Continue Collection of All Mail on Saturdays
Customers may continue to post both letters and parcels as usual on Saturday, and Royal Mail confirmed they would continue its Saturday collections from businesses, post offices and post boxes as usual.
While the coronavirus situation is still very fluid, Royal Mail did state they expect to resume six-day-a-week delivery of letters and parcels from June 13.
Connect With Us And Other Small Business Owners
Please head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.