ShipBob Goes Global With Amazon Across Europe, Australia & North America
ShipBob, the leading global omnifulfillment platform, has launched first-of-their-kind features and enhanced offerings to optimize eCommerce business owners’ experience with Amazon fulfillment.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
ShipBob’s new Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA) prep automation in the U.S. streamlines the process of preparing and sending ShipBob merchants’ FBA inventory to Amazon. As the first fulfillment company to offer this, it allows for faster inventory placement and for merchants to use ShipBob as their centralized inventory hub.
In addition, ShipBob has rolled out the capability to offer Fulfilled By Merchant (FBM) in nine of the largest eCommerce markets across the globe: U.S., Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and Poland.
“We are here to support our merchants and their ambitions to efficiently scale globally. Amazon is an important sales lever for many of our merchants, so we are bringing new levels of automation to the Amazon FBA prep process that alleviates major pain points for sellers,” said Dhruv Saxena, CEO, and co-founder of ShipBob.
“Also, as we have been rapidly expanding internationally with our fulfillment centers across Canada, the UK, Europe, and Australia, this new Amazon FBM offering around the world unlocks so much opportunity for our merchants to differentiate from their competitors when they need every advantage they can find.”
ShipBob’s Enhanced Amazon FBM Integration
- Fulfillment of FBM orders for 6 new global marketplaces: ShipBob can fulfill orders for Amazon’s marketplaces in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and Poland, as well as in the United States, Canada, and Mexico as previously available.
- Seamless integration with Amazon: Merchants can connect ShipBob with their Amazon storefronts, products, inventory, and orders (via automatic, bulk, or manual syncs) in just a few clicks from the ShipBob App Store, along with 40+ integrations like Shopify, BigCommerce, Walmart and others.
- Enhanced tracking capabilities: Through integration enhancements, merchants now have increased visibility due to hourly syncing between the ShipBob and Amazon platforms. Behind Shopify, ShipBob is the second platform to integrate directly with Amazon to sync inventory quantities every 15 minutes.
ShipBob’s new Automated FBA Prep solution is a value-added service in the U.S. that offers brands that outsource fulfillment to ShipBob the following benefits:
- Simplified FBA prep for increased efficiency: ShipBob’s integration with Amazon automates the FBA prep process from order creation to fulfillment by syncing order and shipping label information between the two platforms, providing merchants with significant time savings. Merchants are able to prep orders directly from ShipBob’s dashboard and can choose between a ShipBob or Amazon prepaid shipping label. As a result, new orders won’t go on hold, speeding up processing time by up to 2 days.
- Quick inventory placement: The automated FBA prep service streamlines the process of getting inventory to Amazon from ShipBob’s fulfillment centers in the U.S. This new workflow results in faster fulfillment and lessens the risk of delays associated with manual FBA prep.
- The ability to bypass Amazon workflows: With ShipBob’s new API, merchants get a more error-proof way to send inventory to Amazon, while avoiding complicated workflows and maintaining 100% compliance. It’s as simple as selecting the product, lot (if applicable), and quantity. Box dimensions, package weight, and other information is not required for sellers to complete within ShipBob.
- Centralized omnichannel inventory hub: ShipBob serves as the logistics hub for eCommerce brands (sales channel-agnostic), allowing businesses to effortlessly send inventory from ShipBob to Amazon (and other retailers) with ease.
For additional information on ShipBob’s Amazon fulfillment solutions and to request a pricing quote, please visit https://www.shipbob.com/partners/amazon/.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.