ShipHero announced a new partnership with Google to help eCommerce retailers stay competitive this holiday season.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
The company is one of only four logistics and fulfillment providers to partner with Google to implement the Google Delivery Promise, facilitating faster, more accurate delivery times.
Through this new integration with Google Merchant Center, ShipHero will help clients drive more conversions on Google channels by showing customers more accurate, location- and product-specific delivery speed estimates.
Shipping speed plays play a critical role throughout the purchase journey, from discovery through final purchase:
- 76% of online customers cite fast shipping speed as a top characteristic of a great shopping experience.
- Delivery time influences 87% of online customers’ purchase decisions.
This new integration enables ShipHero businesses to showcase their investment in fulfillment capabilities to customers on Google across a wide variety of user experiences and journey stages.
ShipHero businesses will also find it easier to obtain badges and annotations that drive traffic and conversions, such as the free and fast shipping badge.
To learn more about this new integration, visit ShipHero’s website here.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.