ShipStation continues to expand in the UK, and this time they have added popular Hermes courier services to the platform.
ShipStation eCommerce merchants in the UK can now dispatch to customers throughout the UK and around the world, using ShipStation’s shipping software and Hermes’ delivery service.
“ShipStation has been rapidly expanding our partnerships with UK-based e-commerce platforms, suppliers, and courier services. We are delighted to continue to provide more time- and money-saving dispatch and fulfillment opportunities to our UK customers.”
ShipStation’s Vice President of Marketing and Partnerships, Robert Gilbreath
Hermes provides many benefits to customers who choose to connect Hermes via the ShipStation software:
- Easily connect your existing Hermes account in the ShipStation app
- Quickly send packages through Hermes’ collection service at homes and businesses
- Expand your eCommerce empire beyond borders with international labels
- 7-day delivery
By integrating Hermes into ShipStation, UK eCommerce sellers will have access to ShipStation’s features, including:
- One place for all orders; import your eCommerce orders from wherever you sell, including eBay, Amazon, and your own shopping cart
- Automation and customization features to eliminate most manual dispatch tasks
- Batch process hundreds of labels
If you are in the UK and are a ShipStation and Hermes courier user, we’d love to hear your experience with the new Hermes integration? Head over to our Facebook Discussion Group or use the comments section below.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter Today
Stay in touch with the business insights for your online business
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime
Connect With Us And Other Small Business Owners
Please head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.